How we help asset and wealth managers
- Client Money (CASS) Compliance
- Risk monitoring and operational accounting
- Auto settlement and cash allocation
- Rapid virtual account opening
- Improved treasury management
- Managed and hosted services
- Preparation for the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR)
- No requirement for a wholesale replacement of legacy systems
Enhanced solutions to help you maintain regulatory obligations
The Fund, Asset and Wealth Management sectors in Europe have had to deal with significant change in recent times, driven regulations such as CASS and MiFID II. MiFID II and CASS has hit the industry with increased regulatory costs and seems likely to encourage investors into lower cost products.
Along with this, the new Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) is due to be implemented in the Asset Management industry by the end of 2019. This new regulation combined with other significant changes in recent times has hit the industry with increased regulatory costs and risk.
Our solution can help Asset and Wealth Managers significantly and rapidly augment the service offered to their clients by improving Client Money compliance, process efficiency, risk monitoring and accounting without requiring a wholesale replacement of legacy systems.
For more information, download our 'Cashfac for Asset Management' brochure or contact the team to discuss your requirements or request a demonstration.
Talk to us today
To find out more about how Cashfac's solutions can help your business, get in touch with our helpful team