We help pension administrators...
- Automate cash management processes and eliminate manual tasks
- Work in unison with their accounting, bank and internal systems
- With automatic transactional cash management, control and accounting
- Virtualise real bank accounts to release admin savings of pooled bank accounts
- Manage any number of bank accounts, from multiple bank accounts if required
- Replace real bank accounts with fully functional virtual bank accounts
Automate your pension administrator's complex cash operations
The cash operations of pension administrators are complex. Using technology to automate processes, eliminating manual tasks and operating a logical and transparent platform is important for competitive pricing, compliance and long-term feasibility.
Working in unison with your accounting systems, our virtual account solution integrates with your bank and internal systems to deliver automatic transactional cash management, control and accounting.
Our solution can virtualise real bank accounts to release the administrative savings of pooled bank accounts for some or all pension schemes. The solution can manage any number of bank accounts, from multiple bank accounts if required, for all pension schemes under an administrator’s control. It can replace many of your real bank accounts with fully functional virtual bank accounts that segregate pension scheme funds.
For more information, download our 'Cashfac for Pension Administrators' brochure or contact the team to discuss your requirements or request a demonstration.