How we help public sector and social care providers
- Full traceability in tracking the movement of all transactions
- Apply restrictions on expenditure types and who has access to an account
- Speed up and simplify opening of people, trustee and guardianship accounts
- Care providers given a single, real time view of cash across all accounts
- Greater visibility of transactions and balances
- Remove complexity of managing multiple bank accounts
- Connectivity to government, social care and housing association systems
- Ease burden of producing annual reports for the Office of the Public Guardian
Helping vulnerable people with the Cashfac care accounts platform
Aging populations, increasing rates of dependency, higher numbers of individuals suffering from debilitating conditions such as dementia are all placing governments under greater pressure around the provision of care services. Governments, social care providers and other associations that support vulnerable segments of society need more robust solutions for managing individuals’ cash.
Our care accounts platform provides full traceability in tracking the movement of all transactions through someone’s bank account and ensures consistent control through restrictions that can be applied to different expenditure types and those who have access to an account. It speeds up and simplifies the opening of people’s accounts, trustee accounts and guardianship accounts, which can be done in real time. Care service providers are given a single, real time view of cash across all service user accounts. The platform provides greater visibility of transactions and balances and the complexity of managing multiple bank accounts is eliminated.
Connectivity to local government, social care provider and housing association primary systems allows expertise and information to be easily shared in a cost-effective manner, reducing the need for manual intervention. The platform also eases the burden of producing annual reports for the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG).
For more information, contact the team to discuss your requirements or request a demonstration.