As the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic continues across the globe we have maintained our business continuity position to safeguard all staff and maintain customer service:
- All teams remain fully operational. Customer operations, service and deliveries are being maintained.
- The APAC office in Melbourne is open at full capacity under a CovidSafe Plan.
- All infrastructure is being maintained and the UK offices are available to reopen on a reduced density basis as restrictions continue to lift from the 19th July, while observing the same CovidSafe Plan.
- All UK employees can continue to work remotely, observing regional and national restrictions as we transition to a Hybrid Working Policy.
- We continue to support staff wellbeing, issue notices and guidance to observe current health and safety measures, as advised by the relevant governments and/or health organisations.
- We remain committed to communicating with our customers in a timely manner.
- We continue to work with our critical third-party providers in support of their own contingency arrangements.
- We continue to treat all our suppliers fairly and pay on time.
- We continue to remain vigilant to the increase in cybersecurity, continually reassessing our security controls and governance measures reinforcing our overall operational resilience.
- We have been unaffected by recent industry high profile breaches to Kaseya VSA, SolarWinds or Microsoft Exchange.
- We continue with our CSR projects including sponsorship of staff fund raising initiatives.
Until further notice, please do not send any formal correspondence by post. Guidance on how to reach us is available at https://cashfac.com/contact-us/
These arrangements are progressive and under constant review with senior management. We will continue to assess the risks to our operations, act on the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, and issue updates on our continuity provisions accordingly.
John Ferguson, Chief Risk Officer