As the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic continues across the globe we have maintained our business continuity position to safeguard all staff and maintain customer service:
- All teams remain fully operational. Customer operations, service and deliveries are being maintained.
- Cashfac UK is in a reduced business continuity state. Office reopening will be gradual throughout the autumn in a move to Hybrid Working.
- Cashfac APAC is currently observing the latest restrictions imposed in the region. This situation is being monitored closely.
- All offices are maintaining and operating under a CovidSafe Plan.
- All employees may continue to work remotely, observing regional and national restrictions.
- We continue to support staff wellbeing, issue notices and guidance to observe current health and safety measures, as advised by the relevant governments and/or health organisations.
- We remain committed to communicating with our customers in a timely manner.
- We continue to work with our critical third-party providers in support of their own contingency arrangements.
- We continue to treat all our suppliers fairly and pay on time.
- We continue to remain vigilant to the increase in cybersecurity, continually reassessing our security controls and governance measures reinforcing our overall operational resilience.
- We have been unaffected by recent industry high profile breaches to Kaseya VSA, SolarWinds or Microsoft Exchange.
- We continue with our CSR projects including sponsorship of staff fund raising initiatives.
Until further notice, please do not send any formal correspondence by post. Guidance on how to reach us is available at https://cashfac.com/contact-us/
These arrangements are progressive and under constant review with senior management. We will continue to assess the risks to our operations, act on the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, and issue updates on our continuity provisions accordingly.
John Ferguson, Chief Risk Officer