As the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic increases across the globe we have continued to take further business continuity steps to safeguard all staff and maintain customer service:
- All employees are working remotely. This includes employees and contractors in the APAC region. This will continue until governments lift the current restrictions.
- All teams are fully operational. Customer operations, service and deliveries will be maintained.
- We continue to issue notices and guidance to all staff and contractors to observe the health and safety measures, as advised by the relevant governments and/or health organisations.
- Communicating with our customers in a timely manner.
- Working with our critical third-party providers in support of their own contingency arrangements.
These arrangements are progressive and under constant review with senior management. We will continue to assess the risks to our operations, act on the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, and issue updates on our continuity provisions accordingly.
John Ferguson, Chief Risk Officer