As the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic continues across the globe we have maintained our business continuity position to safeguard all staff and maintain customer service:
- All employees and contractors continue to work remotely, including those in the APAC region. We are preparing the Livingston operational office for reopening on a reduced density basis from early August, however, we will continue to respond to national and regional restrictions as they arise. Additional regional office reopening will follow as and when Cashfac deem it safe to do so.
- Teams will operate on a blended model of remote and office working for the foreseeable future.
- All teams remain fully operational. Customer operations, service and deliveries are being maintained.
- We continue to offer training support and emergency managed service cover to customers who have deployed Cashfac software on their local infrastructure.
- We continue to support staff, issue notices and guidance to observe current health and safety measures, as advised by the relevant governments and/or health organisations.
- We remain committed to communicating with our customers in a timely manner.
- We continue to work with our critical third-party providers in support of their own contingency arrangements.
- We continue to remain vigilant to the increase in cybersecurity attacks, reassess our security controls, governance and oversight measures reinforcing our overall operational resilience.
All Cashfac personnel are working from home. Please do not send any formal correspondence by post. Guidance on how to reach us is available at https://cashfac.com/contact-us/
These arrangements are progressive and under constant review with senior management. We will continue to assess the risks to our operations, act on the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, and issue updates on our continuity provisions accordingly.
John Ferguson, Chief Risk Officer