As the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic continues across the globe we have maintained our business continuity position to safeguard all staff and maintain customer service:
- All teams remain fully operational. Customer operations, service and deliveries are being maintained.
- The Livingston operational office is now open on a reduced density basis.
- Our London office is being prepared for reopening from early October under the same restrictions.
- All employees in the APAC region continue to work remotely.
- We will continue to respond to national and regional restrictions as they arise.
- All teams will operate on a blended model of remote and voluntary office working for the foreseeable future.
- We continue to offer training support and emergency managed service cover to customers who have deployed Cashfac software on their local infrastructure.
- We continue to support staff, issue notices and guidance to observe current health and safety measures, as advised by the relevant governments and/or health organisations.
- We remain committed to communicating with our customers in a timely manner.
- We continue to work with our critical third-party providers in support of their own contingency arrangements.
- We continue to remain vigilant to the increase in cybersecurity attacks, reassess our security controls, governance and oversight measures reinforcing our overall operational resilience.
Until further notice, please do not send any formal correspondence by post. Guidance on how to reach us is available at https://cashfac.com/contact-us/
These arrangements are progressive and under constant review with senior management. We will continue to assess the risks to our operations, act on the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, and issue updates on our continuity provisions accordingly.
John Ferguson, Chief Risk Officer