As the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic continues across the globe we have maintained our business continuity position to safeguard all staff and maintain customer service:
- All teams remain fully operational. Customer operations, service and deliveries are being maintained.
- The Livingston and London offices are now operational on a reduced density basis.
- Preparations are being made for the reopening of the Melbourne office.
- All employees continue to work remotely during current regional and national restrictions.
- These restrictions are reviewed weekly by the BC team and controls adjusted accordingly.
- Moving forward office working will remain voluntary for the foreseeable future.
- We continue to support staff, issue notices and guidance to observe current health and safety measures, as advised by the relevant governments and/or health organisations.
- We remain committed to communicating with our customers in a timely manner.
- We continue to work with our critical third-party providers in support of their own contingency arrangements.
- We continue to treat all our suppliers fairly and pay on time.
- We continue to remain vigilant to the increase in cybersecurity attacks, reassess our security controls, governance and oversight measures reinforcing our overall operational resilience.
- We continue with our CSR projects including sponsorship of staff fundraising initiatives.
Until further notice, please do not send any formal correspondence by post. Guidance on how to reach us is available at https://cashfac.com/contact-us/
These arrangements are progressive and under constant review with senior management. We will continue to assess the risks to our operations, act on the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, and issue updates on our continuity provisions accordingly.
John Ferguson, Chief Risk Officer