How we help banks
Our VBT platform is white-labelled and delivered through many of the world’s major banks. We support the bank’s Product, Sales and IT teams in delivering leading-edge cash management solutions with the full capabilities of real bank accounts, configured to meet the exact requirements of their customers’ industry. This helps our bank partners differentiate their service offerings, drive digital transformation and build longer-lasting customer relationships.
- Designed for corporates but built to be delivered through the bank’s digital channels
- Deployed via our bank partners to over 600 organisations of various size and sector
- A quick-to-market single platform, available either on Cloud or on premise
- Regulated Open Banking provider and FCA registered as an AISP and PISP
How we help businesses
As well as through our bank partners, Cashfac VBT is delivered direct-to-customer. We work with non-banking financial institutions (NBFIs) including asset managers, pension providers and property management firms. Our VBT Enterprise solution offers all the advantages of real bank accounts through a self-serve virtual account experience which offers productivity and income generation advantages tailored to the company’s individual sector.
- Multi-bank agnostic approach to significantly and speedily enhance service offerings
- Improve compliance, process efficiency and risk monitoring
- Achieve productivity gains without having to replace legacy systems
- Enterprise solutions tailored to the company’s individual sector
News & Blog
Cashfac Macmillan Coffee Morning
We’re pleased to have raised £710 for Macmillan Cancer by participating (virtually!) in their World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
News & Blog
5 Takeaways from the FCA’s latest “Dear CEO” letter on Client Money (CASS 5) for Insurance Intermediaries
In response to the FCA’s latest “Dear CEO” letter to Insurance Intermediaries working with client money, James McGivern, Head of NBFI at Cashfac evaluates the
XPS Accelerates Growth using Cashfac’s Virtual Accounts Platform
XPS Pensions Administration uses Cashfac’s Virtual Accounts platform to help manage their increasing number of bank accounts.