Webinar Title: Escrow Accounts: Enhancing the Customer Experience
Date and Time: Thursday 16 September 2021 at 12:00 EDT (09:00 PDT; 11:00 CDT)
Missed the live recording? Available on demand
The US banking industry is facing ever-increasing expectations for faster and better customer-centric experiences. Demand for greater customer control, regulatory drivers and advances in self-service technologies have made improving the customer experience a progressively important point of differentiation for the bank.
In this live webinar – Escrow Accounts: Enhancing the Customer Experience – we explored how banks can enhance customer experience through their escrow accounts service, irrespective of their customer’s size, sector or complexity of escrow requirements.
In partnership with Bloor – the leading independent research and analyst house – this webinar examined:
- The changing application of ‘escrow’ accounts
- Underlying technology and regulatory/ecosystem drivers for change
- Implications of the control shift from bank-centric to customer-centric
- Differing maturity levels across US banks’ escrow offering
- How banks can enhance their customers’ Escrow accounts experience
- Ways the bank can reduce administrative overheads, risk and save time
Missed the live recording? Access the recording and slides on-demand.