Effective September 2019
Additionally, by using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
When you visit www.cashfac.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, videos, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Cashfac, and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Cashfac products and services (such as brochures, guides, data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Cashfac for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, internal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Your Use of the Site
Your right to access and use the Site is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You agree to provide us with information which is accurate, and not to misrepresent your identity or your user information. You are only entitled to access and use the Site for lawful purposes.
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data-gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Site or any portion of it without our express written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers.
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site, or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Cashfac, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
Disclaimer of Representation and Warranties
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR SITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE OR SITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SITE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You must take sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment, and you must also undertake reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with the Site.
Limitations on our Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Cashfac be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Cashfac has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cashfac, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against Cashfac by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Content and Site, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, videos, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software and other material are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. The Content and Sites and all intellectual property rights in the Sites, Content and services belong to or are validly licensed to us.
Modifications to the Agreement
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Other important matters
If you wish to contact us, please refer to the Contact Us page which can be found in the footer of each page of the site.