The world’s leading virtual accounts solution
We are Cashfac: a global provider of back office operational cash management software, including the world’s most deployed virtual accounts solution. Delivered both through our bank partners and direct-to-customer, we help hundreds of organisations improve the productivity, visibility, automation and regulatory compliance of their cash management operations.
Why choose Cashfac?
Our powerful and reliable Virtual bank Technology (VBT) is the world's most deployed Virtual Account Management (VAM) solution
Payments initiated annually
Payments initiation value annually
Corporate-to-bank cash management platform
Our VBT platform is white-labelled and delivered through many of the world’s major banks. We support the bank’s Product, Sales and IT teams in delivering leading-edge cash management solutions with the full capabilities of real bank accounts, configured to meet the exact requirements of their customers’ industry. This helps our bank partners differentiate their service offerings, drive digital transformation and build longer-lasting customer relationships.
- Designed for corporates but built to be delivered through the bank’s digital channels
- Deployed via our bank partners to over 600 organisations of various size and sector
- A quick-to-market single platform, available either on Cloud or on premise
- Regulated Open Banking provider and FCA registered as an AISP and PISP
Multi-bank enterprise solution (direct-to-customer)
As well as through our bank partners, Cashfac VBT is delivered direct-to-customer. We work with non-banking financial institutions (NBFIs) including asset managers, pension providers and property management firms. Our VBT Enterprise solution offers all the advantages of real bank accounts through a self-serve virtual account experience which offers productivity and income generation advantages tailored to the company’s individual sector.
- Multi-bank agnostic approach to significantly and speedily enhance service offerings
- Improve compliance, process efficiency and risk monitoring
- Achieve productivity gains without having to replace legacy systems
- Enterprise solutions tailored to the company’s individual sector