Download our Paper
Use Cashfac to ensure there is enough cash available to meet ongoing business requirements
Liquidity risk, the risk that an organisation may be unable to meet short term cash calls, can quickly cause service failures, regulatory breaches, damage to your organisation’s credit rating and potentially corporate failure. Typically, illiquidity occurs when the organisation fails to convert a security or other asset to cash without a loss of capital and/or income in the process.
Cashfac’s liquidity management solution works with your existing accounting/ERP, treasury management and back-office systems to allow you to:
- Collect, identify and allocate client deposits as efficiently as possible
- Pool your client bank accounts
- Forecast and project client cash positions and requirements
- Invest your clients’ cash to gain the highest possible return for your organisation or its clients
- Using this functionality your organisation can ensure a maximum return on client cash invested, while also guaranteeing that there is enough cash available to meet ongoing requirements.
For more information on our Liquidity Management solution, please download our full product paper.