As widely reported on the 30th January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) have declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern.
As a result, we regret to inform you that Cashfac are no longer exhibiting, speaking at or attending The Summit of Asset Management (TSAM) Conference in London tomorrow (Tuesday 10 March 2020). Our leadership team have taken the decision to restrict non-essential travel and event attendance to protect the welfare of our staff.
We will contact each of you who arranged a meeting with our Asset Management team at the conference. If you did not schedule a meeting but were hoping to meet the team, please get in touch below to make alternative arrangements and we would be happy to accommodate.
For more information on Cashfac’s business continuity provisions, please click here
Event name: The Summit for Asset Management
Date & Time: Tuesday 10th March 2020 from 08:30 – 18:00
Venue: etc. venues, 133 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AH
About the Event
The Summit of Asset Management (TSAM) is the leading event in the asset management community, focusing on challenges, opportunities and trends in the middle and back office. TSAM delivers unparalleled industry networking, alongside thought-provoking topics and future-driven content.
TSAM London provides an environment for asset management professionals to analyse new trends, tackle the biggest challenges and take a look at what the future holds for the buy-side and beyond.
James McGivern, Head of Asset Management at Cashfac will be moderating a panel discussion – Constructing a top-notch operations framework – consolidating systems, eliminating silos, mastering data and standardising processes.
During our panel session, we hope to find out:
- What the regulator is saying about systems resilience
- Whether “top-notch” operations can be achieved on current margins
- What the best strategy is; one integrated platform or multiple modules
- Whether it’s just about the systems or whether the people and skillsets required need changing too
- Whether the case for the cloud has been settled definitively
- Whether outsourcing offers enough competition to give real choice and quality
- Glenn Murphy, Chief Operating Officer, Stonehage Fleming
- Martha Fee, Chief Operating Officer, SVP, Asset Management – EMEA & APAC, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Alan Copping, Senior Market Specialist, SimCorp
Arrange a Meeting
If you would like to arrange a meeting, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. If you would like to attend the event and are buy-side, please register here using Cashfac’s discount code “CASHFAC100” for a complimentary pass.