As the banking sector faces challenges from regulatory changes such the imminent impact of Basel III and increased competition from Fintechs and challenger banks, corporate customers are demanding a level of service innovation in business banking previously offered only in their personal bank accounts. This White Paper explores how innovative technology, such as virtual accounts, is helping banks adhere to Basel III and helping empower corporate customers.
Download your complimentary copy of this white paper for more information on:
- What are Virtual Bank Accounts: An explanation and visual representation of Virtual Accounts in action
- A Snapshot of the Latest Thinking: Expert insight from Accenture, Barclays, LV= and GT News
- The Banks’ Opportunity: Improving efficiency and regulatory compliance while maintaining relevance
- How corporates use Virtual Banking Technology to drive customer innovation, visibility and efficiency
- A detailed case study explaining how LV= switched to virtual accounts to simplify their bank account structures